These No-Bake Chocolate Mocha Snowballs make the perfect healthy treat for the holiday season or any time of year! With their rich and indulgent taste, no one will ever guess that they’re a healthier option!
Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
This past weekend, we had lots of fun celebrating my mom’s birthday. We all went out for dinner as a family and then came back home and had this super delicious homemade fudge-y chocolate cake.
My weakness is chocolate cake. I don’t know what it is about chocolate cake, but it’s deadly.
If it’s rich and fudgey…..even better.
SO my general rule is, unless it’s a special occasion, I try to keep chocolate cake out of the house, or I’ll be wayyyy too tempted to have a slice…..Every. Single. Night.
Instead of keeping chocolate cake around, I try to make healthier treats that remind me of chocolate cake, but are much more waist-friendly options. Like my Fudge-y Almond Protein Cups for example.
Strategic, right? ;)
My latest concoction are these No-bake Chocolate Mocha Snowballs.
They are rich, chocolate-y, fudge-y and have a hint of mocha flavouring, with less than 5 grams of sugar per bite!
Not bad for a sweet treat, eh?
Plus, they have rolled oats for some good ol’ fibre and unsweetened cocoa powder and dark chocolate chips for a burst of antioxidants.
The best part is, you can store them in the fridge or freezer for a quick and healthier sweet treat!
I also love how they look like little fluffy snowballs. A great option if you’re looking for some healthier treats to put out at Christmas time.
Who doesn’t like to eat a chocolate snowball? Plus, they’re no-bake, which means one less thing to put in the oven!
I bet you anything…no one will ever guess that they’re healthy!
More similar recipes
- No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls
- Double Chocolate Energy Bites’
- Nut-Free Apple Oat Energy Bites
- Pumpkin Balls
- No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake Cups
Did you make this recipe? Scroll down to leave a rating and review!
No-Bake Chocolate Mocha Snowballs
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients and mix until well combined. In a cup or small bowl, combine all liquid ingredients.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- Roll into small balls and roll in coconut until well coated. Refrigerate or freeze for a quick and healthy snack or dessert option.