These gorgeous DIY Glass Christmas Ornaments are so unique and pretty. They are simple to make and will definitely stand out on your tree!
There are a lot of changes happening in our house right now, both sad and exciting. And when I say a lot, I mean A LOT.
My parents are in the process of getting ready to sell their house, and I just found out yesterday that I’m getting a job transfer to a new location. Which means not only leaving my current job, but also leaving my home, my family, my friends and my community. That’s the sad part.
BUT it also means moving in with my fiancé, getting a fresh start in a new place, and moving forward with my life! That’s the exciting part.
After travelling two hours back and forth to see each other every weekend, it will definitely be nice to be living under the same roof!
So with all of this downsizing and moving also comes getting rid of stuff that’s accumulated over the years.
Lot and lots of stuff.
My mom was going through all of her Christmas decorations the other day trying to determine what she was going to get rid of.
She happened to come across these clear glass Christmas ornaments that’s she’s had for years and asked me if I wanted to do something with them.
I immediately started brainstorming ideas….
Fill them with:
- stick bling on them…tons and tons of options!
I got to work right away and came up with twelve totally unique and pretty ornaments!
I love looking at them on the tree because they all have such a different meaning.
Here are some my top 10 ideas for ways that you can decorate those clear glass ornaments you might have kicking around!
- Fill with white or silver glitter.
- Stick sparkly embellishments on them (I got mine from Michaels).
- Stick sparkly letters on them and spell words such as “Joy, Hope & Peace.”
- Fill ornaments with pearls (especially nice if you have an old pearl necklace that runs in the family).
- Drop a sparkly little twig inside the ornament.
- Fill with a piece of silver tinsel.
- Fill with sequins.
- Fill with silver jingle bells.
- Stuff white baby’s breath inside.
- Fill with rhinestones.
So many different pretty options!!
Which ones would you choose?
More DIY projects
Love this idea? Pin for later!
This post may contain affiliate links which means that I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. I only promote products that I love and feel will benefit my readers :)