Whip up a batch of these super easy, healthy and delicious chocolate dipped strawberries coated in a crunchy layer of walnuts. It will bring a whole new meaning to “healthy indulgence!”
So I mentioned the other day that I’ve been on a berry and chocolate kick lately…and yeah, here I am again with…you guessed it. Chocolate and berries. But this time, we are dipping the berries into the melted dark chocolate and sprinkling them with chopped walnuts.
Super easy….super delicious…and a super healthy treat!
Now you’re probably thinking “that does not look healthy AT ALL.” But it actually is. The strawberries provide those amazing antioxidants and fibre; the dark chocolate has the flavanols which can help to manage blood pressure; and the walnuts offer up those heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids. See? Totally healthy. Totally justifiable. Just don’t eat the whole tray of them. It’s about portion control peeps.
I’ve chatted with you before about how I love no-brainer recipes. Actually, I wouldn’t even really consider this to be a recipe. Really this whole production only involves purchasing three ingredients and assembling them to make an amazing drool-worthy treat.
Enjoy & have a Happy Valentine’s Day!!!
More similar recipes
- Mini Strawberry Muffins
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie with Yogurt
- Strawberry Basil Lime Spritzer
- No-Bake Vegan Strawberry Cream Cheesecake Cups
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble
Did you make this recipe? Scroll down to leave a rating and review!
Dark Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Walnuts
- 20 strawberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries under running water.
- In a small pot, melt dark chocolate chips over medium heat until smooth and creamy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. One by one, dip half of the strawberry into the melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper and sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Continue until all of the strawberries have been completed.
- Place in fridge for 10-15 minutes to allow chocolate to harden. Enjoy!