Tired of relying on frozen chicken nuggets and french fries? Looking for healthier options to serve your kids?
I totally get it. As a mom of two little ones, I know how crazy life can be.
I always like to have healthy options on hand that we can simply pop out of the fridge or freezer for quick and easy meals and snacks, without having to rely on processed convenience foods.
And that’s exactly why I created “Healthy Little Bites.”
It’s a collection of all our favourite recipes that are perfectly portioned for ease and convenience — and perfect for little ones!
What can I find in ‘Healthy Little Bites?’
There are 40 easy and healthy recipes found in this e-book that are appropriate for babies, toddlers and preschoolers, although older children and adults can enjoy them too!
The “bites” are the perfect size for little hands and are super convenient options that you can make ahead of time and store in the fridge or freezer for those crazy busy days.
Plus, there’s a mixture of savoury and sweet recipe options so there’s lots of variety to offer at meal and snack time!
Does this sound like you?
- You don’t want to feed your kids processed packaged foods and prefer healthier options.
- You’re tired of searching endlessly for healthy recipes that your kids will actually eat.
- You’re busy and want quick and easy options that you can pop out of the fridge or freezer that aren’t loaded with junk.
- You have little ones and you’re looking to incorporate more variety and nutritious options into their menu.
- You want more ideas to pack for school lunches, daycare or on-the-go snacks.
If this is you, this book will be a total life saver!
The best part is, all of these recipes are 100% Registered Dietitian, baby and toddler-approved!