- For the purpose of this recipe, I recommend slicing the apple as thinly as possible (see post above for specific instructions). It's also helpful to cut them into slices roughly the same size so that they cook evenly in the pan.
- When pressing crumble mixture into the bottom of the pan, wet the back of a fork or spatula before pressing down to prevent mixture from sticking to the fork.
- Store crumble in fridge for at least an hour to allow it to firm up, making it easier to cut before serving.
- Serve as is or top with whipped cream, coconut whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
- Can be stored in the refrigerator in the pan tightly wrapped in saran wrap or in an air-tight container for up to one week.
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 61mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 41IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg